The Magnus ML-270 is our newest LED grow light to replace your 600W HPS. The ML-270 is similar to a 600 watt HPS. Now you can achieve great results with a lesser power consumption.
The ML-270 is equipped with a separate farred dimmer. This ensures that the user can control the vegetative phase of the plant. In the vegetative phase this unique color can be dimmed separately. Once switched to the duration of hours needed for the flowering period, it can be switched on to simulate flower formation. This unique color provides the right temperature for nutrient uptake and because it is dimmable, the user can determine the evaporation of the plant. In the final phase this color can be dimmed again so that the flowers remain compact because they do not open due heat transpiration. In order to achieve the best results. We advise to check our VPD information.
Pro & Standard "White" version
Magnus offers two different light spectrums; Pro & Standard "White". The first difference between the 2 versions is the visual light colour. The pro version emits a pink colour while the standard "white" versions emits a white colour.
- The Pro version has a better grow efficiency because all the light output is used by the plant.
- The Standard "white" version has more green and yellow colours than used by the plant. This makes a white visable light colour what some growers prefer but resulting in a little less efficient spectrum. Because the plant will not use as much green and yellow for photosynthesis
Through our spectrum we reach, in contrast to other lights, the correct leaf temperature of > 26 degrees. This is necessary for the majority of crops in order to fully absorb the nutrition supply and not stagnate its grow.
The specially designed parabolic lens ensures that there is an optimal light distribution. There is a better distribution of light to the sides so you get the same result virtually anywhere. This lens also ensures that the light reaches much deeper so that the lower portions of the plants receive sufficient light, this lens also binds the colors so that the entire color spectrum is achieved. We therefore recommend to place the ML-150 LED lamp at least 40cm from the crop.
You use the ML-150 for both vegetative and flowering stage through our specially designed spectrum that meets all requirements. You can now create a complete culture from beginning to end in a small area. Better quality and higher yields as a HPS or MH lamp is possible on a comparable surface!
The main features are:
- Power consumption: 270 Watt
- Number of LEDs: 2x 63 LEDs
- PPFD: 999 μmol (distance 1000mm)
- Comparible with: >600 Watt HPS
- Advised height: At least 50 cm above the canopy
- Footprint: 120x120 cm
- Farred control: Dimmable control
- Light spectrum RBFc or RBWFc
- Lifespan: +50.000 hours
- Weight: 6.7 kilogram
- Dimensions: W:303mm x L170mm x H160mm
- Warranty: 3 years
- Input voltage 100-240V AC Power Input
3 years warranty
We use high quality components so we can guarantee the highest quality. The lamp is made of aluminum which makes the lamp is very robust and heat can dissipate quickly, which is beneficial to the power of the LEDs. In the unlikely event a lamp still break down, we will provide a suitable solution. We give the consumer a 3 year warranty on all our COB LED grow lights.